How Will My Intensive Driving Course Be Structured
How Will My Birmingham Intensive Driving Course Be Structured?
How Will My Intensive Driving Course Be Structured?
Your Intensive Driving Course will start with a Driving Assessment.
The Driving Assessment enables us to assess your previous experience, your current ability, and the rate at which you learn, so that we can advise you of the suitable duration of Intensive Driving Course.
We then plan your intensive driving course with you, to fit around your availability, and the availability of driving test appointments.
As a guide, your driving test appointment will probably be about 6 weeks after the initial driving assessment.
- Your training will take place on consecutive days
- (excluding Saturdays & Sundays)
- Each day will typically run from 9.00am to 3.00pm
- The day is flexible, breaks for tea, coffee, or lunch etc. can be taken as required
- (Most commonly supermarket cafes get used for a quick drink and sandwich)
- The final day will be training in the morning with the Driving Test in the afternoon
Pages in the Learning to Drive section of the Birmingham Intensive Driving Courses website:
- Learning To Drive With Birmingham Intensive Driving Courses
- Birmingham Intensive Driving Courses Information
- Intensive Driving Course Benefits
- Birmingham Intensive Driving Courses are Different
- How Soon Can I Pass My Driving Test
- How Long Will My Intensive Driving Course Be
- How Will My Intensive Driving Course Be Structured
- Planning Your Intensive Driving Course
- I Haven't Driven Before Can I Do An Intensive Driving Course
- Residential Intensive Driving Courses
- Pass Your Driving Test in 6 to 8 Weeks
Sections of the Birmingham Intensive Driving Courses website:
- Birmingham Intensive Driving Courses Home Page
- Important Information About Birmingham Intensive Driving Courses
- Learning to Drive with Birmingham Intensive Driving Courses
- Theory and Practical Driving Tests Guide
- Full Licence Holders Intensive Driving Courses
- Intensive Taxi Driving Courses
- Intensive Advanced, Defensive and Eco Driving
- Driving Instructor Training and Jobs
- Terms of Business
- Special Offers
- Other Resources
- Law & Documentation A Driver’s Guide
- Get In Touch with Birmingham Intensive Driving Courses